Saturday, February 28, 2009

i rember the place i was in



edward hopper and the house by the rail roads, oddly familiar i think i can identify my late vw jetta with the house.,"..someone being starrred at someone holding their breath under water, hushed and expectant," the house is truely handsome its said to be disappointed in its glory, i bought a car and with all my heart i was in love but it broke and it sat with out use or reasin and with my own desperate heart i viewed the car lpoking back at me with soften and appologetic features. the poem personofies the house , the arthour, i imagine,had to of felt these emotins themself to capture and view such an iridescent expressions from a house or poem.

And then one day the man just disappears, he left his afternoon shadow moving across the tracks, making its way through the vast darkening fields," edward hirsch, my interpretation for this line describes my feeling of the car as my attachment grew weaker and i finally just let it go. i was so upset with that day i called a tow truck and they gave me $170 for it in total, i was heart boken but i knew it was time to let go but it lingered in my mind ,the afternoon shadonw easing away to the vast darkness, of it being gone and me losing this mechanical automotive creation to dispair and metaphorical human like emotions. i was cuoght staring gawky abandon by my own willed choice.